Red rice red pigment
- 1.Delivery time : 7-12 days after receiving the deposit payment
- 2.40% deposit by T/T(wire transfer), the balance against the copy of B/L.
- 3.Quality guarantee term is for one year.
1.Red yeast rice, or monascus purpureus, is yeast grown on rice. It has been used as a dietary staple in many Asian countries and it is currently used as a nutritional supplement taken to manage cholesterollevels. Used in China for over a thousand years, red yeast rice has now found its way to American consumers looking for alternatives to statin therapy.
2. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, red yeast rice was used to improve blood circulation and to aid in digestion. It has now been found to lower blood lipids, including cholesterol and triglycerides. Recorded use of red yeast rice goes back as far as the Chinese Tang Dynasty in 800 A.D.
3.Red yeast rice health benefits are found in its compounds known as monacolins, known to inhibit cholesterol synthesis. One of these compounds, monocolin K, is known to inhibit HMG-CoA reductase, an enzyme that triggers cholesterol production.
1. Main Functionlowering blood pressure and total cholesterol;
2. Improving blood circulation and benefiting stomach;
3.Antioxidant, preventing coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis;
4. Preventing Alzheimer S Disease.