- 1.Delivery time : 7-12 days after receiving the deposit payment
- 2.40% deposit by T/T(wire transfer), the balance against the copy of B/L.
- 3.Quality guarantee term is for one year.
Lipase LP-1000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process. LP-1000 can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono- or diglycerides and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and transesterification reactions. Fatty acids can act as substrates for the endogenous lipoxygenase contained in the dough, bleach the colored materials in the dough.
LP-1000 is suitable for baking industry. It is typically used in compounding with fungal alpha- amylase, glucose oxidase and xylanase to achieve superior effects.
1. Enlarges the volume of bread, ensures a desirable texture and good taste, effectively reduce the volatilization of water in bread crust and extend shelf life;
2. Improves the surface smoothness and whiteness of noodles, enables noodles taste smooth with good elasticity; greatly reduces the amount of chemical additives to extend the shelf life of noodles;
3. Improves the internal structures of steamed bread, enables a smooth surface and good taste, promotes the fermentation and re-steaming performance of steamed bread
4. Improves the operational performance of dough by reducing its viscosity.