Lemon balm extract powder
- 1.Delivery time : 7-12 days after receiving the deposit payment
- 2.40% deposit by T/T(wire transfer), the balance against the copy of B/L.
- 3.Quality guarantee term is for one year.
Lemon Balm is commonly used in Europe as a tea, liquid extract, and topical preparation. Ancient Greeks and Romans used melissa in surgical dressings for wounds and in preparationsto treat venomous or infectious bites and stings such as with dogs and scorpions.Today, melissa's primary use involves the treatment of cold sores and teething. It is also commonly used as an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
1) Antioxidant and antitumor activity.
2) Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus(HSV) and HIV-1.
3) Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics.
4) Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid.
5) Memory-enhancing properties.
6) Widely use as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.
1.Lemon Balm Extract, in foods and beverages, is widely used for flavoring.
2.Lemon Balm Extract, in health care product field, is used for promoting sleep and improving appetite.
3.Lemon Balm Extract, in pharmaceutical field, is frequently used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness.