Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract
- 1.Delivery time : 7-12 days after receiving the deposit payment
- 2.40% deposit by T/T(wire transfer), the balance against the copy of B/L.
- 3.Quality guarantee term is for one year.
Wild Chrysanthemum has a long history of medicinal use.
Steven Foster, one of America's most eminent herbalists, points out in his excellent monograph on feverfew that Dioscorides, a first century Greek physician, recommended it over 1900 years ago.
Foster further informs us that Wild Chrysanthemum has been used throughout the world in various cultures in a number of other ways.
It has been used as a carminative (relieves stomach problems-gaseous distention and flatulence), emmenagogue (substance which promotes menstrual discharge), tonic, vermifuge (expeller of parasitic worms), and anti inflammatory agent for arthritis.
It has also been used for the treatment of kidney pain, vertigo, and relief from morning sickness.Parthenolide content.
A strongly aromatic perennial, feverfew bears a daisy-like disc, or head, of strongly crowded bisexual yellow flowers with a single row of white ray florets.
1.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract is used as a multipurpose sedative in Chinese medicine.
2.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extractcan relieve cough.
3.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extractcan lower anxiety.
4.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract lower blood pressure.
5.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract can antibacterial, antifungal effects.
6.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract can cure dizziness.
7 .Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract can cure ocular inflammation.
8.Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract can help to ocular inflammation.
1. Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract is applied in food filed.
2. Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract is applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Flos Chrysanthemi Indici Extract is applied in cosmetic field.