- 1.Delivery time : 7-12 days after receiving the deposit payment
- 2.40% deposit by T/T(wire transfer), the balance against the copy of B/L.
- 3.Quality guarantee term is for one year.
Cellulase is manufactured using Trichoderma reesei through liquid deep fermentation and ultrafiltration and other procedures. The product has good temperature resistance and a wide range of pH for production. It is widely used in starch production, beer industry, fruit and vegetable juice processing, plant extraction and other fields.
Effective temperature range: 40℃-80℃
Best temperature range: 65℃-75℃
Effective pH value range: 3.0-7.0
Best pH value range: 4.5-6.0
Temperature 45-60℃, optimum 55℃ PH 4.5-5, optimum 4.8
Liquor ratio 1:5-1:20 Dosage Fabric:0.3%-0.5%
Time 30-60 mins
Inactivation Raising temperature above 80℃ for 10 minutes, raising the pH above 8.0 for 10 minutes can inactivate cellulase completely.
1. Eliminate anti-nutritional effects of soluble cellulose in animal feedstuff, decrease chyme viscosity
2.Break down cell wall of cereal to improve nutrient release and digestibility.
3.Improve animal uniformity and performance.
4.Increase cereal by-product utilization and reduce the cost of feedstuff.
5.Reduce environmental pollution by facilitate the absorption of nutrient.
6. Aiding in the hydrolysis of cellulose into energy-sustaining blood sugar that may help maintain optimal blood sugar levels
7. Helps keep cholesterol in the blood stream at optimal levels